CHIROPRACTIC CARE IN DECATUR, GA
DECATUR CHIROPRACTOR RESOURCE LINKS
Chiropractic Care is Safe.
Records from insurance and court cases have constantly shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Although no healthcare procedures are 100% safe, chiropractic stands on its record of safety and effectiveness unmatched in healthcare. To learn more about the safety record of chiropractic please visit the website Chiropractic Is Safe at www.chiropracticissafe.org. If you have any questions about Total Health and Injury Specialists and the chiropractic care we provide our Decatur community, please get in touch.
- Chiropractic History Archive
- Joseph C. Keating Jr, PhD
- Chiropractic in the United States: Training, Practice, and Research (1997)
- Cherkin, Daniel C.; Mootz, Robert D.
- Chiropractic treatments for back pain
- Steven G. Yeomans, DC. A Spine-health.com feature (use menu points on left side)
- Dynamic Chiropractic Online
- ChiroWeb, Chiropractic news source
- National Directory of Chiropractic
- Listing of Chiropractors and information on education and the profession.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Institute of Health Manipulative and Body-Based Practices
- Planet Chiropractic
- One of the oldest websites about chiropractic, written by chiropractors for chiropractors and the general public.