Myofascial Release & Graston Technique
Myofascial release (or MFR) is a soft tissue therapy for the treatment of skeletal muscle immobility and pain. This alternative medicine therapy aims to relax contracted muscles, improve blood and lymphatic circulation, and stimulate the muscles’ stretch reflex. Rockblades/ FMT BLADES are used at our office to facilitate this technique. Click here to learn more.
While myofascial release can initially be painful, with the proper technique, the area will begin to relax and you will feel a nice release. Myofascial release focuses on easy the tension and tightness in particular trigger points, and our professionals are trained in identifying those points. We will massage and stretch those areas until the tension is fully released.
If you are struggling with chronic pain or are recovering from an injury, contact Total Health and Injury Specialist today. We can assess your pain and help you find the right treatment to provide long lasting relief in a holistic and non-invasive manner.
Graston Technique: Leading soft-tissue therapy for professionals and patients worldwide
We are a proud provider of the Graston Technique. This technique is so beneficial that 2/3 of NFL, NBA, and MLB teams use this. Just a few of the benefits of the Graston Technique are:
- Faster Recovery
- Less Treatment Time
- Overall Relief
- Live Pain-Free
Here is list of some of the most common conditions treated with Graston Technique therapy.
- Ankle Pain (Achilles Tendinosis/itis)
- Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Sprain/Strain)
- Hamstring Injuries
- Hip Pain
- IT Band (Iliotibial Band)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis/itis)
- Back Pain (Lumbar Sprain/Strain)
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis/itis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis)
- Scar Tissue
- Trigger Finger
- Women’s Health (Post-Mastectomy and Caesarean Scarring)
Click here to learn more: https://grastontechnique.com/